NAD+ Therapy is often used as a potential treatment for various conditions, including chronic fatigue, neurodegenerative disorders, and age-related cognitive decline.
The therapy’s main goal is to increase NAD+ levels in the body, which can enhance cellular function and potentially promote overall health and well-being.
BENEFITS OF NAD+
Energy Production: NAD+ is involved in cellular respiration, the process by which cells convert nutrients, such as glucose and fatty acids, into energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
DNA Repair: NAD+ is involved in DNA repair processes. It serves as a substrate for enzymes called poly(ADP-ribose) polymerases (PARPs), which play a crucial role in repairing damaged DNA strands.
Sirtuin Activation: NAD+ is essential for the activation of a class of enzymes called sirtuins. Sirtuins are involved in various cellular processes, including DNA repair, gene regulation, metabolism, and longevity.
Click on image to Learn More
We offer in-office or online NAD+ nasal sprays shipped to you directly for easy self-administration.
HOW IT WORKS
Our consult ensures NAD+ suitability and deliver high-quality service.
We are delighted to offer free nationwide delivery of your NAD+
Both nasal spray and injections are well-suited for self-administration.
Why Customers Choose Us
I was feeling very sluggish and tired for the last year. I decided to try NAD and after a few months of IV’s discovered the Nasal Spray variant. I use it twice daily and the effect is immediate and lasts up to a few days with good sleep. Would Recommend to others.
I used patches for years and loved it. Since I tried the nasal spray, I stopped using patches. I still go for a quarterly IV but this is a wonderfull option for those on the go. They can ship it to you, however I stop by the clinic to re-order supplies and spend 10 min on PEMF:) Thanks!
Had doubts about the nasal spray since IV’s are considered king. Quickly realized that the effects are almost instant without the one hour IV session. Obviously it’s very mobile and works just fine if I take it on a flight for a day. Easy product to love! Thanks Dr. Kirsten!
What is NAD+?
NAD+ is a coenzyme of Niacin (Vitamin B3) that exists naturally in every cell. Niacin exists as nicotinic acid and nicotinamide. NAD takes part in over 100 metabolic functions in the cells. Its main function is energy production, important for normal functioning and well being.
What does NAD+ do?
- Replicates, protects and repairs cells
- Enhances production of neurotransmitters, thus improving memory, concentration and mood
- Efficiently utilize nutrients to produce the energy the cells need to function optimally.
- Detoxification – removing waste especially in the brain that interferes with neurotransmitters.
- Increases NO (Nitric oxide) production – improves blood flow and blood pressure.
- Improves vascular endothelial integrity,
- Reverses insulin resistance and quickly establishes blood glucose regulation.
- The brain uses 10 times more NAD for energy
- It is protective for the cells. NAD has important neuroprotective function.
- NAD boosts metabolism and may help to lose weight.
- Prevents decaying of mitochondria which is a key factor in aging.
Is NAD Treatment Safe?
Yes, it is safe. NAD is already in every cell of your body and is found at the highest levels in infancy. There are no negative side effects to this treatment that can harm you, and there has been tens of thousands of infusions with no adverse reactions. Please be advised NAD is not an approved treatment by the FDA but there are multiple studies being done.
How do I take NAD+?
NAD can be ingested a few different ways but the most effective way to get the maximum benefit is to take the NAD intravenously, which bypasses the digestive system. Facilitating the intravenous dispensation of NAD is what Dr. Milgram has done more often (and for a longer time) then just about anyone else.
How long is the Treatment?
It depends on what reason the NAD is being taken and all the other personal and health factors present. Typically the NAD is initially dispensed intravenously for 2-4 hours.
Why NAD+ Considered Anti Aging?
- NAD fights aging by restoring youthful function of basic life sustaining processes in every single cell
- NAD is described as a major advance in “systemic anti-aging medicine”
- NAD is necessary for cellular regeneration.
- NAD turns off genes that are responsible for aging.- silences genes for proteins that accelerate aging (through Sirtuins)
- NAD has an important role in DNA repair and telomere maintenance
- Protection of brain cells and is described as a novel neurotransmitter.
- Important Cell signalling function
- Turns on enzymes (Sirtuins) that slows aging
How long does NAD+ take to work?
NAD+ therapy is usually administered over a period of a few days for the best results, but most people experience increased mental clarity and improved physical sensations after only one infusion. The effects of NAD are noticeable almost immediately in most cases.
How long do the effects of NAD+ last?
Do we accept insurance?
Unfortunately, we do not accept insurance. We offer the best quality NAD+ that can be sourced in US and make it available to you at the best cost on the market. We guarantee to match or beat any price.
How do you feel after NAD infusion?
People report that following the NAD IV therapy, they feel more energized, can concentrate better, have an improved mood, and some even say that they can lose weight more easily.
NAD+ Impact on Multiple Diseases
A Study done by the Developmental Biology department at the Washington University of School of Medicine found that the dysfunction of NAD+ biosynthesis plays a critical role in the pathophysiologies of multiple diseases, including age-associated metabolic disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, and mental disorders.
Age related diseases that show a strong correlation with decreases of NAD+ include:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Retinal degeneration
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION & COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Side effects are generally mild in nature. Possible side effects include fatigue, headaches, or stomach discomfort.
If side effects occur, reduce use or discontinue use entirely.
Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.